Are you a Nurse:
- Experiencing the pain of being mentally, emotionally and physically exhausted?
- Tired of neglecting your own needs, not having time for yourself, your family or anything else that is important to you?
- Are you feeling overwhelm and lacking motivation?
- Feeling the effects of Compassion fatigue?–You just don’t have any more to give!
These are some symptoms of Burnout! And let me tell you, I have been there and done that!
Do you feel like this “sh*t’s“ got to stop?
I have been down that road, so much so that it almost cost me my job on more than one occasion. Here is a video explaining more about my Burnout and how I can help you.
I can guide you to:
- Stop the insanity that is going on in your life;
- Wake up in the morning excited to start your day;
- Feel alive and energized while enjoying your important work that is changing people’s lives;
- Maintain the balance you need to enjoy your own life;
- Regain your compassion in healthy way!
And if you want to change careers because it’s time for you to do so, I can guide you to:
- Achieve clarity about what you want to do next in your life;
- Find your passion and your purpose;
- Move through any guilt you may be feeling about wanting to leave your career;
- Walk through the fear of making a career change later in life;
- Guide you to stand in the Power of, “I can” vs. “I can’t.”